Ideal for Sewing Short Run Books On-Demand!
The ODM Super SewerTM
The Super Sewer is an automatic in-line sewing machine designed for on-demand photo books, yearbooks, journals, children’s text books (up to 12mm thick). Easy to operate with a touch screen control panel. Super Sewer features Back Tack Technology. This means that the sewing machine does a reverse back stitch on the head and tail of the book block. This ensures a very strong side sew which will not come apart at the head and tail. The Super Sewer can stitch up to 10 books per minute (600 books per hour).
- Maximum Book Size: 350 x 380 x12mm
- Minimum Book Size: 100 x 100 x 1mm
- Output (per hour): Up to 600 books
- Floor Space: 2000 x 1100mm
- Power Required: Single phase
- Self-adjusting, automatic in-line sewing machine
- Back Tack Technology ensures a strong side sew
- Easy-to-operate LCD touch screen color control panel
- Vortec needle cooling system
- Hopper delivery neatly stacks sewn books
- Quick change bobbin
- Lock-stitch sewing
- CE Approved
- Safety guard box lifts open for easy access
ODM XXL Super Sewer
New model designed for large format books up to 25mm thick, incorporating automatic pre drilling of the holes for the needles and thread. It produces up to 400 books (25mm thick) per hour.
- Max Book size:450 x 450 mm
- Min Book Size:400 x 400mm